New Job, Christmas & Super Moon

Hey all!

So the new job is going great, there is a probation period as per most jobs. But so for so good. A big plus is that I now have my weekends back! Which means I can see more of friends and family and have a better social life! Finally!!

I even get Christmas off! The only problem is I have no idea what I am now doing because I didn't plan to have Christmas off, so this year is going to be a surprise for myself. I'm just going to play it by ear and see what happens. 

Another high is that my best friend had her second baby! I went to visit and she is the double of her older sibling. Makes me more excited for what 2017 has to bring, so weird saying that or writing that should I say!. 

I have the dreaded Christmas shopping to start yet, one downer about the new job is that I have gone from weekly to monthly pay, which is great but these last two months has been a struggle. So bring on pay day! What have you guys got sorted for Christmas? Anything good? Any Ideas? I think Christmas markets are on the table. Can't be Christmas without roasted chestnuts or Mulled Cider or Mulled Wine! 

I was lucky to witness the super moon too this week!. I absolutely love anything to do with stars and the moon, always been fascinated about it. Unlucky though I couldn't get a decent picture because of clouds. But still it looked great in person. 

I am hoping to start planning another blog that will be about projects or products if anyone would be interested in that more than this personal diary style blogging I do at the moment. I will more than likely carry this one too but we shall see where it takes me and you can join the journey. 

Until Next time! X

Comments

Popular Posts